Ah I meant to return all the comments the day after I posted my last blog post but it never happened… I thought life would get less busy once I graduated but the stress of trying to find a new job is giving me anxiety. Hopefully I’ll be able to start a new job in August or September but I’m finding the application process to be really difficult.
I struggle a lot writing cover letters–especially for jobs that I don’t really feel qualified for.
Some things that have happened since my last post:
- My skin looks a lot better. The trips to the skin clinic are expensive but worth it! I go in once a month and have gotten used to following a skin routine.
- I’m going to get a tattoo! Loosely adapted from my favorite book and partly because I want a tattoo. I know people expect your tattoo to have some type of deep meaning but is it bad that I don’t have a deep meaning attached to mine? It’s really about self-perception… if that makes any sense. It probably doesn’t, haha.
- I graduated on June 2nd! My aunt from S. Korea came to visit my mom and she was able to come to my graduation! It feels weird that I’ll probably never go back to school again. And on that same note, I looked up different repayment options for my loans and the lowest amount is $345 per month OTL
- The last day of Sunday School was on June 10th. This is going to be my last year! I’m helping out with VBS (basically a summer camp for Kindergarten to 2nd grade) and the summer camp for the 3rd to 7th graders. Since it’s my last year helping out, I want to do my best!
- I purchased the classroom-in-a-book series for Photoshop and Illustrator. I have about intermediate knowledge for Photoshop but everything is self-taught, so I wanted to brush up on basics. I’m also sure it’ll be really useful knowledge for my film photos. And I’ve always wanted to learn how to use Illustrator! The books are expensive but I got a gift card for Amazon, so I went ahead and treated myself xD
- I saw Incredibles 2 and it was SO GOOD. Jack Jack is AWESOME. Bao (the short Pixar film) was also really good. I want to talk about Bao but I don’t want to spoil it for anyone who hasn’t seen it. So maybe I’ll talk about it once Incredibles 2 is out on DVD ><
Other stuff… I tried drawing digitally but it’s really hard??? The lines are all wobbly but I’m sure with more practice, I’ll get better at it.
Thanks for reading!